Are you a Class 10 student in Nepal and looking for the latest SEE Exam Routine 2080? Look no further as the National Examination Board (NEB) has recently published the official exam schedule for the upcoming SEE exams.
The National Examination Board (NEB) in Nepal has announced the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) schedule for the year 2080 (SEE Exam 2024). The exam will be held from Chaitra 17 to Chaitra 29, with a daily exam time of 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- The exam will be for regular students, partial students, and students seeking grade increments and technical education.
Admit cards will be mandatory for entry into the exam hall, and the examination centers will be announced by the Education Development Directorate and Education Development and Coordination Units. Disabled examinees will have the necessary arrangements made for them to take the exam.
The head of the center is responsible for coordinating with concerned schools. If there is any confusion or clarity of information, candidates can contact the National Examination Board or the Examination Control Office Class 10.
The number of examinees is expected to be around 514,000, with 2,007 exam centers, and 11,616 schools participating.
SEE Exam Time Table 2080
The class 10 SEE exam is scheduled to take place from 17th Chaitra to 26th Chaitra, 2080. The National Examination Board in Bhaktapur and Kathmandu held a meeting on Friday to finalize the examination schedule, ensuring that all necessary health measures will be implemented during the exam. The official SEE exam timetable for 2080 can be found here for further information.
|Board||National Examination Board|
|Exam Type||Regular Students, Partial Students, Grade Increment, and Technical Prabidhik|
|Exam Start Date||31st March 2024|
|Last Date||9th April 2024|
|Exam Duration||8:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
SEE Class 10 Exam Schedule 2080
The exams are set to begin on March 31st, 2024, and will continue until April 9th. The schedule includes details on the subjects that will be covered in the exams, as well as the duration of each exam. The schedule is as follows:
|Chaitra 17, 2080||Friday||Compulsory English|
|Chaitra 19, 2080||Sunday||Compulsory Mathematics|
|Chaitra 20, 2079||Monday||Compulsory Nepali|
|Chaitra 22, 2079||Wednesday||Compulsory Science|
|Chaitra 23, 2079||Thursday||Social Studies|
|Chaitra 24, 2079||Friday||HPE (Health and Physical Education)|
|Chaitra 25, 2079||Saturday||Optional 1st|
|Chaitra 26, 2079||Sunday||Optional 2nd|
|SEE Class 10 Routine For All Subject|
Download this Routine and Practice Your SEE Exam 2079
|Routine: Class 10 (SEE) 2079|
SEE Exam Time Table 2079 Important Instructions
As you prepare for the SEE exam 2079, please keep in mind the following important instructions from the National Examination Board:
- In case of emergency leave, the examination cannot be postponed without the prior notification of the Examination Control Office of the National Examination Board.
- Examinations for both regular and grade increments will be conducted from the questions based on the new syllabus at the same time as per the schedule.
- Regular examinees of the respective schools also include the candidates appearing in the grade increment examination.
- You have to keep it in the examination center. Admit cards will be mandatory to enter the examination hall.
- The information on examination centers will be provided by the Education Development and Coordination Units of the concerned Ministry of Social Development.
- No other arrangement will be made for the candidates who do not appear in the examination as per the prescribed center and schedule.
- The exam will have to be taken from the symbol number mentioned on the admission card. The symbol number mentioned in the entry form will not change. If the test is given in code number, the test will be canceled automatically.
- Necessary arrangements should be made by the Central Chairperson in coordination with the concerned school for the facilitation of students with disabilities giving SSE.
- The examination centers of the candidates of both regular and grade promotion groups will not be changed.
- If nothing is clear about the examination, the National Examination Board Examination Control Office Class 10, Sanothimi’s phone no. 663039 6630070 6631146.
NEB Board SEE Exam 2079 Preparation Tips
Follow these tips to get an A+ in SEE Exam 2079/2080:
- Start preparing well in advance of the exam. Don't wait until the last minute to start studying.
- Understand the exam format and structure. This will help you to know what to expect and how to approach the exam.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it. This will help you to stay on track and make sure that you are covering all the necessary material.
- Practice, practice, practice. Take as many practice tests as you can to get a feel for the types of questions that will be on the exam.
- Use a variety of study materials, such as textbooks, study guides, and online resources.
- Focus on your weak areas. Identify the subjects or topics that you are struggling with and make sure to give them extra attention.
- Take breaks and get plenty of rest. Don't burn yourself out by studying for long hours without taking breaks.
- Stay organized. Make sure that you have all the necessary materials and study aids that you will need to prepare for the exam.
- Join a study group or get a study partner. This can be a great way to stay motivated and get extra help when you need it.
- Stay positive and believe in yourself. With hard work and determination, you can do well on the exam.
SEE Class 10 Other Important Details
The SEE Exam Examiner Details for 2079 have been released as follows:
|SEE Exam 2079 Update||Data|
|Total Number of SEE Examiners||514,000|
|Total Exam Centers||2,007|
|Total Number of Schools Attending SEE Exam||11,616|
|Regular SEE Examiners||488,742|
|Grade Increment Partial Examiners||11,454|
|Total Technical Prabidhik Schools Attending SEE Exam||299|
|Total Technical School Examiners||14,564|
In conclusion, the SEE Exam Routine 2079 for class 10 students has been set and announced by the National Examination Board. The exams will take place from Chaitra 17 to Chaitra 26, 2079, and students are advised to be well-prepared for the exams.
As the exam date approaches, it is crucial for students to stay motivated and focused on their studies. It may be a challenging time, but with hard work and determination, students can achieve their goals. Remember to take regular breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.
Utilize all the resources available to you, such as textbooks, study guides, and online materials, to help you prepare for the exams.
Additionally, it is important for students to be familiar with the exam centers and schedule, and to bring the necessary documents such as admit cards to the exam.
Remember that the key to success is consistent effort and practice.
With the right mindset and approach, students can do well in the SEE Exam 2079 and pave the way for a bright future. So, stay focused, stay motivated, and give your best in the upcoming SEE Exam.
Best of Luck for Your SEE Exam 2079/2080 B.S. [2023 A.D.]