Chapter 12: Jalsrot ra Urja
Complete Exercise, Grammar, Question Answer, Summary of the Oratory of Chapter 12, Jalsrot ra Urja, Class 11 Nepali.
Bodha ra Aabyakti
Summary 'Jalsrot ra Urja':
Summary of First Part:
- It has the capacity to produce more than 83,000 gawatts of energy due to the combination of snowfall, incessant waterfall and steep slope, which can irrigate the land and produce enough food and provide employment to Nepali youth.
- The rivers in our country can be used for irrigation, the earth can be green and food can be produced, enough electricity can be donated from water sources and large factories can be opened.
Summary of Second Part:
- To be able to create, to sell the water available in our country to the world market, to bring the fruits produced in our country to the world to be prosperous.
- Arrangements should be made and crops
- Urbanization by making a master plan in place
What is this post, 'Jalsrot ra Urja' Exercise, about?
This Post 'Jalsrot Ra Urja Exercise | Unit 12 Class 11 Nepali" about:
- Jalasrot In Nepali
- Jalsrot ra Urja Class 11 Nepali
- Complete Exercises of Chapter 12 Jalsrot ra Urja,
- Summary of Jalsrot ra Urja.
You can read:
Post a Comment