Class 11 Child Development and Learning Model Question
CDC Provided Updated NEB Class 11th Child Development and Learning Subject Model Question 2080 Solution PDF for Upcoming Board Exam 2081. This new Class 11 Model Question is based on Latest NEB Syllabus.
|Class 11 Child Development and Learning Model Question Solution 2080|
|Grade||Class 11 (XI)|
|Question Type||Model Question|
|Total Marks||75 Marks|
|Total Time||3 Hours|
|Source||National Education Board|
|Provided by||Class 11 Model (All Subject)
Class 11 Child Development and Learning Model Question Answer Solution
Child Development and Learning
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Time : 3 Hrs. Full Marks: 75
Write very short answers of the following questions. [11*1=11]
1. What is educational psychology?
2. Write any two examples of human growth.
3. Write any two characteristics of early childhood stage.
4. Write any two physical hazards occuring in the late childhood.
5. Write about the relationship between readiness and learning in one sentence.
6. How can be positive transfer used in learning? Write any two ways.
7. What is the role of parental education in children’s learning? Write in two points.
8. Write any two educational applications of classical conditioning theory.
9. Write any two techniques of using feedback in learning.
10. Write any two practical techniques of improving retention.
11. What is counseling?
Group A Solution
Write short answers of the following questions. [8*5=40]
12. Write any four characteristics of human development and explain any two of them in brief. (2+3)
Write any five differences between human growth and development.
13. Make a list of any four developmental task of late childhood and explain any one with examples. (2+3)
Make a list of any four hazards of early childhood and explain any one of them with examples. (2+3)
14. Explain in brief the pattern of emotional development in late childhood.
15. Present any five practical ways of increasing the parental participation in teaching learning process.
16. What is maturity? Clarify the relationship between maturity and learning with examples. (1+4)
17. How does guidance help in children’s learning? Explain.
18. Present any five methods of integrating child care and child development in schools.
19. Analyze the pre-school learning approaches used in Nepalese schools.
Group B Solution
Write long answers of the following questions. [3*8=24]
20. Suppose that you are the facilitator of a child development centre. How do you help the children of early childhood stage for their language development? Identify any four practical methods and explain them in short. (2+6)
21. Clarify the concept of motivation. How does motivation help for learning? Explain with examples. (3+5)
Give introduction to socio-cultural theory of learning. According to this theory, how does a child learn? Clarify with examples. (3+5)
22. Analyze the existing situation of early childhood learning in the schools of Nepal and suggest the practical ways of using child centered approaches.
Group C Solution
Also Check: Class 11 Model Question (All Subject)
Class 11th Child Development and Learning PDF Download