Class 11 Hospitality Management Model Question
|Class 11 Hospitality Management Model Question Solution 2080|
|Grade||Class 11 (XI)|
|Question Type||Model Question|
|Total Marks||75 Marks|
|Total Time||3 Hours|
|Source||National Education Board|
|Provided by||Class 11 Model (All Subject)
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practical. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Write Very short answer to the following Questions. 9x1=9
1. Define hospitality.
2. Mention the basic components of tourism.
3. Write a way which helps to increase the day of living for tourist in Nepal.
4. Write any one importance of chain hotel.
5. List out any two key positions of hotel industry.
6. Classify hotel on the basis of its location.
7. List out any two personal skills of hospitality workforce.
8. Write an importance of market in tourism.
9. Define 'tourism brand'.
Write Short answer to the following Questions. 5x5=25
10. State the importance of amenities in tourism.
11. Describe briefly the traits and attributes required for hospitality services.
12. Briefly examine the functions of front office department.
13. What is organisation chart? Draw an organisation chart of large hotel.
14. Explain the role of service in hospitality industry.
Write Long answer to the following Questions. 2x8=16
15. Define hospitality and explain its nature and characteristics.
16. Examine the factors affected to the growth and development of hospitality industry in Nepal after 1950 A.D
Class 11th Compulsory Hospitality Management PDF Download